Intentional leadership coaching creates new awareness, expanded perspective, and access to behaviors that support the purpose and performance of their organization.
Intentional leadership examines mindsets and behaviors that can limit potential and reorient the leader in a more purposeful, rewarding, and effective style of leading.
Impact areas include:
– Executive presence
– Emotional intelligence, empathy, versatility and resilience
– Communicating for results
– Exercising discernment, strong judgement and responsive decision making
– Maintaining a proactive and agile response to change
– Leading with enterprise (over divisional or functional) perspective
– Inspiring and engaging teams, collaboration
– Consistent practices of execution and accountability